Welcome to Millwood Public Schools Athletic Registration
We are in the process of streamlining our online procedures to make it easier for parents/guardians and student-athletes to complete required forms. This process will help to ensure that all the proper forms are submitted and that we can also have updated information to communicate with parents and athletes.
The following forms are required to participate in Millwood Public Schools Athletics:
• Athletic Participant Form
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination form submitted online on the Athletic Team Registration before the student is authorized to participate in practice or tryouts. Physicals are valid for 1 year from the date of the exam. Download the physical form by clicking the Athletic Team Registration icon and complete a family account and follow download instructions.
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE YOUR STUDENT ATHLETES STUDENT ID# BEFORE STARTING ONLINE PROCESS
- To submit online, you will be asked to provide information such as student-athletes ID #, student-athletes full given name, email address, date of birth, year in school, home phone, cell phone numbers, primary physician and hospital, emergency contacts w/ phone numbers and other pertinent information. Please make sure you have this with you when filling out your forms online or you will not be able to submit.
- You can NOT fill out the OSSAA PHYSICAL FORM you must PRINT AND TAKE WITH YOU to the physician. It must be filled out by a physician and hand-delivered to Athletic Office, or faxed by the doctor’s office or last you can scan and email to email@example.com.
- Remember to submit online, you and your student-athlete must fill out and sign in all required spaces. Forms will not be accepted electronically without everything filled out by the student-athlete and you the parent/guardian.
- TO BEGIN, click on the form name and fill out the information requested. You must have your student's ID # available as it is required. Please read all the forms carefully and be certain to complete and acknowledge each one where required.
- NOTE THERE WILL BE A $15.00 CHARGE FOR REGISTRATION PER SPORT.
- Please make sure to pay your athletic fee online to complete the registration. Contact the Athletic Office if you are unable to pay online.
When you are ready to begin, move your cursor over the Athletic Team Registration icon below and read the directions for filling out the online forms.
Click the icon below to begin
If you have any questions contact the Millwood Public Schools Athletic office at: